Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Molly: Upcoming STRS Board election


From Molly Janczyk
November 30, 2005
Subject: ELECTION:STRS/CORE MEETING: DEC 8:11:45 Sublett Rm, 2nd Flr:

ELECTION: Tom Mooney will let me know Fri. evening Dec. 3 whether or not OFT will endorse Prof. Thomas Hall and who else they intend to endorse affiliated with OFT along with their information. I will be out Fri night at a birthday dinner and will put out what I know as soon as I can. That will affect the Dec. 8 CORE meeting discussion, I imagine.

Tom Mooney is meeting Dennis and John Lazares for dinner tomorrow at 5PM for dinner. Just FYI!


Tom Curtis may know before I am able to get out the information as Prof. Hall should know that day and he will talk to Tom, no doubt. Also, I may hear prior to leaving Fri.
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company