Thursday, January 26, 2006

Tom Curtis to Lloyd Knudsen re: petitions

From Tom Curtis, 1/25/06
Hello Lloyd,
Please send your completed petitions into the STRS, care of Joyce Baldwin. Please make a copy to keep in casr there are any discrepencies. That way you can also send me a count of what you turned in. If you are in need of any more petitions for either Tom Hall or Mark Fredrick I have some of each and will send them to you.
Thank you for your continued support Lloyd. It is so greatly appreciated. Bringing some new faces with you last week was also appreciated. We had a nice crowd for our interview of the 4 candidates. I hope your friends were supportive of what we are doing and will return from time to time. If the other 5 candidates respond, we will have a similar meeting on February 16th. Same time, same place.
Take care,
Tom Curtis

From: Lloyd Knudsen
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006
Subject: STRS election petitions

Hi Tom!
I just wanted you to know that I have someone in my old school district getting petition signatures for Tom Hall in Summit County. Do you have an address and name (other than STRS) to send the signed petitions to or should I just bring them with me to the February STRS monthly meeting? Let me know.
Lloyd Knudsen
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company