Monday, April 24, 2006

Crooks at STRS? Surely you jest!

From a Columbus retiree
April 24, 2006
After reading many of these letters, etc. it is more obvious to me now than it was 8 years ago what a bunch of crooks these people are. If you recall I appealed my retirement only to be called a liar and to be told I was trying to cheat the retirement system by none other than Jack Chapman, Hazel Sidaway and Herbert Dyer. They made these accusations to my face in an appeals hearing. When I reported their actions teachers, CEA, and friends did not believe me. I charged then that they were crooked in the actions, as well as amoral and unethical. Their actions clearly demonstrated this to me. At the time I was shocked and saddened by their pompous demeanor. Finally in the last few years it has come to the surface what crooks they are. I appreciate everything you and CORE are doing to bring the misconduct and unethical actions to light.
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company