Friday, November 17, 2006

Shirlee to Sandra re: Questions about preventive services in basic policy

From Shirlee Zerkel, November 17, 2006
Subject: Re: Questions about preventive services in basic policy
Ms. Knoesel:
I still feel that a member can only make the best decision about which plan to take for 2007 if they know all the services provided in each policy offered.
At this time I am asking for a copy of Basic Plan Preventive Services Coverage Enhanced for 2007 to be sent to my; home, and I still expect to see the mailing that you spoke if that is to be sent to us in December.
Also, have the health care premiums and benefits (both for single and family) for employees of STRS been decided yet? If so I want a copy sent to me.
Thank you,
Shirlee
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company