Thursday, January 11, 2007

Paul Boyer to Conni Ramser: Shape up or ship out, or we will force you out

From Paul Boyer, January 11, 2007
Subject: Re: 011007 Curtis To Ramser, Re Personal Mtg With You Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 07:47:19 -0500

Dear Conni,

I have not written to you lately but it is not simply because I suddenly agree with everything you are doing. I DON'T. I agree completely with everything Tom Curtis says to you here and, as I have told you before, it is time for you to get off the board. GOOD-BYE.

What do you get out of serving on the board and currently as chairman? I have told you before that according to STRS own rules you were not eligible to be voted into the position, except by a bending of the rules.

Does it give you a feeling of importance to belittle John Lazares and Dennis Leone? Excuse me, but both of them have more intelligence and knowledge about STRS business in their little toe then you have in the same.

NOW, PLEASE EITHER SHAPE UP AND BEHAVE YOURSELF OR SHIP OUT. YES, SHAPE UP OR SHIP OUT, SHAPE UP OR SHIP OUT, OR WE WILL FORCE YOU OUT. Many of us are watching your every move and speech.

Paul L. Boyer
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company