Friday, March 09, 2007

Update on Paul Boyer

Molly Janczyk to Paul Boyer, March 8, 2007
Subject: RE: To all my CORE friends
Dear Paul,
I am so sorry to hear of your recent health problems. Please know you are in our thoughts and prayers for your improved health. I am very concerned and hope you are receiving the best of care. I hope this finds Alice doing alright as well. This has been a tough year, dear friend. You are always an example and model of perseverance and doing the right thing. Sending the warmest wishes for your well being. Know we always hold you close and you are a most valued comrade. We care.
Love, Molly
---
From Paul Boyer, March 8, 2007
Subject: To all my CORE friends
Molly, please tell all my CORE friends that I have been very ill recently. I have had two short stays in the hospital. My lungs had been covered so badly with fluids that I could hardly breathe. They had to give me shots and a drip bag of lasik. I am still weak but improving, I have had to type this short note several times to get it right. Please continue to pray for me.
Paul
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company