Sunday, April 08, 2007

Just what ARE the Ohio Sunshine laws?

From John Curry, April 8, 2007
Subject: What ARE the Ohio Sunshine laws?
Some retirees have asked about the Ohio Sunshine Laws. I feel the best I can do to help explain is to list a link to the Ohio Sunshine Laws which comes right from the Ohio Attorney General. This link contains the 2006 updates so, it is as current as one can get. If you choose to go to this link I should tell you that it is an Adobe Download of 156 pages! It took my computer about 30 seconds to download this file....I have high speed internet. I would estimate it would take about 5 minutes on a telephone modem.
Warning: Don't be too surprised that, upon reading the introduction, you'll see a picture of Jim Petro! Other than that..... I think you'll like what you read! Here's the link:
John
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company