Saturday, April 21, 2007

Molly Janczyk and Deloris Ullman re: Medicare/STRS/Insurance Provider

Molly Janczyk to Deloris Ullman, April 20, 2007
Subject: From ORTA: Medicare/STRS/Insurance Provider
Dear Deloris,
Thank you so much for posting Medicare info. I did not expect my name to be attached and that was most considerate.
The only thing that may need a bit of clarification is the Part B section. Most retirees qualify for Part A through themselves of through their spouses who qualify.
7600 retirees do not qualify for Part A in this manner so STRS then provides comprehensive hospital coverage which is the equivalent of Medicare Part A. Medicare Part A is overnight stays in hospital and facilities. Part B is for Dr., procedures, out patient treatments.
Visit www.medicare.gov for specific info on costs and coverages.
I will forward to membership for their viewing on your website. Thank you very much.
Sincerely, Molly J.
---
From Deloris Ullman, April 20, 2007
Subject: Re: Gary: Request: Medicare/STRS/Insurance Provider

Dear Molly,
Tonight I took it upon myself to write up your information about health insurance and post it on the ORTA website: www.orta.org Please read it and let me know if anything is missing. I tried to list it in as few words as possible yet get to the point. I am open for suggestions. Since after being a district director for ORTA, I realize the kinds of questions that come up, I tried to write things that I can explain. I think you did a good job and don't believe that I left out any of your points. Thanks for your help and suggestions. I hope it will help the people who take time to read it from having claim problems in the future.
Deloris
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company