Saturday, June 16, 2007

Did you go to the meeting ONLY for mashed potatoes? RTA or MIA??

From John Curry, June 16, 2007
Subject:
Did you go to the meeting ONLY for mashed potatoes? RTA or MIA??
I just received this below from a fellow CORE member! This person really put their finger on the pulse (or lack of pulse) of many county RTA's in Ohio. I think some at ORTA like it this way! John
Well it all comes down to this, there ALWAYS seems to be questions but no answers which is ridiculous or doesn't anyone else care? I'm disgusted at all the apathy! The retirement group here is a 'let's do lunch' bunch don't bother me with anything but entertainment. How to take care of your cat was one subject. I don't own a cat. I went once to a meeting to hand out information at the STRS board election time and could just lay information on a table. Others were there to speak and I wasn't allowed to speak in absentia, but Dennis won anyway.

- An unnamed CORE member -
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company