Saturday, July 07, 2007

Problem solved -- meet Max!

07/07/07
I have uploaded this Doberman image and named him Max, in honor of a very computer-savvy 13-year-old young man in Cleveland who helped me solve my problem of saving images from Google in a format my blog will accept. I've had this problem since getting my new laptop PC 2-1/2 weeks ago. The ultimate solution: going through Firefox instead of Internet Explorer 7. Thanks, Max -- you have rescued my blog from eternal boredom! By the way, Max's summer volunteer project is working with seniors in a senior residence, teaching them how to use computers. Way to go, Max -- this senior blogger is extremely grateful for your expert help! (And thanks to Max's mom, who is also a blogger and was the one who saw and responded to my SOS on my blog.) KBB
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company