Thursday, October 04, 2007

John Curry: Hey Cliff, I'm still waiting!

From John Curry, October 4, 2007
Subject:
Hey Cliff, I'm still waiting!
Well, it's been over one month and MY Representative (Cliff Hite-76th Ohio House District) has been non-communicative with me concerning the correspondence below. It's a shame this guy is a retired educator and won't even communicate with a voter of his very own House District. You, your friends, and family might want to remember this the next time he runs for public office. John
From John Curry, August 27, 2007
Subject: NW Ohio (House District 76) and a co-sponsor of HB 151 IS A RETIRED TEACHER!!!!!!
Those of you (including me) in NW Ohio who live in Ohio House District might want to contact Rep. Cliff Hite re. his co-sponsorship of HB 151...this is especially critical since he IS A RETIRED TEACHER AND COACH!!!!!!!!! I already sent him a copy of my open letter to Mr. Husted.....my reply.... ( I'm STILL WAITING). I'm sure he got the message...it didn't come back. With a few additional notes from you... Cliff will get a real message...he might even begin to understand the concept that HB 151 is an unfair burden to place upon STRS stakeholders (INCLUDING HIS VERY OWN RETIREMENT SYSTEM)! Thanks, John
If you click on the red link below you will get a pop up email to send Cliff your sentiments re. 151.
Cliff Hite R district76@ohr.state.oh.us Findlay Retired teacher and coach and Cosponsor of HB 151
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company