Saturday, December 08, 2007

Molly Janczyk to House Speaker and Senate President: When will you appoint STRS Board member?

From Molly Janczyk, December 8, 2007
Subject: STRS Investment Appointee
House Speaker, Sen. Pres., Gov. Asst. Hartnett, I still have had not response to my question as to when you are going to appoint an investment candidate to the STRS Board.
I have suggested Prof. Tom Hall, Economics: Miami Univ., multiple times receiving no response. Hall is an investment expert of the highest verifiable caliber being a published author on topics such as market trends, investments, business cycles and economics. He also has a vested interest in STRS.
I am a paying taxpayer and wonder why my inquiries as a constituent merit no acknowledgement. You are in office to recognize your population's needs and concerns. I have called, written many times with absolutely no comment.
Please advise on this issue and if you are considering Prof. Tom Hall for this appointment who will be an independent thinker and follow the ORC without fail.
Sincerely,
Molly Janczyk

(Address, etc.)
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company