Tuesday, February 19, 2008

It's official now...Dan Vincent is on the ballot as a candidate for the active seat on the STRS Board

From Dan Vincent, February 19, 2008
Subject: Petitions.Vincent
Hi All: Just to let you know that I received the call this morning from STRS that I have qualified for the election. No more petitions are needed, and STRS won't count any more - so everyone can relax. The petition drive is OVER!
Much and Many thanks to all who have helped with this. I really couldn't have done it without you.
Dan & Vicki Vincent
From Dan Vincent, February 19, 2008
Subject: STRS Election
Thank You!!!!!!!.

.
.
.
.

...

.
Dr. Dan Vincent
Candidate
Ohio State Teacher's Retirement Board
April/2008
To all of you who helped with the successful petition drive this winter, I want to thank you for this effort. I know with "busy" schedules, it takes an effort to help with these extra requests. I want you to know how much I appreciate your help. If elected - I will not let your confidence in me down.

Dan Vincent
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company