Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Your prayers, please...............

From Duane Tron, March 12, 2008
Subject: Seeing cardiologist tomorrow!
All,

FYI
I thought my stress test went well as I didn't have any difficulty with any part of it. I saw my doctor for follow-up this morning and he told me that there are some concerns with the test they administered. He has consulted with the cardiologist and they saw some things that indicate that I have some problems that need further attention ASAP. My doctor called the cardiologist and I am scheduled for consultation tomorrow and they said I need a heart catheterization to determine where the damage is located. Tomorrow we meet and he will schedule the heart cath. I was told they want to examine an anterior arterial wall and check for any blood clots or blockages, and will decide if they need to put in stints at that time. They won't know if I will need stints, surgery, or what procedures until they go in and inspect the arteries and heart. I will keep you posted as to what they are going to do.
And to think our wonderful health insurance provider ordered me out of the hospital against the advice of my doctor who wanted to keep me for further tests. I guess chest pain and discomfort in the upper neck and back is just normal everyday pain experienced by everyone?
I spent my life trying to teach young people the virtues and importance of compassion, caring, respect for others, honesty, priorities, the value of human life, human dignity, and the worth of all people. It's apparent there are a lot of people out there who missed being in my classes during the past 36 years and most of them work for health insurance companies.
I'll let you know how things turn out and what they find. If I'm not around to do so my wife will keep you posted per my instructions. I'm very tired and have been for the past few months so I am going to bed and rest. Thank you for all of the prayers and support you provide. We appreciate it! Good night!
Sincerely,
Duane Tron
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company