Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Arrangements for Paul Boyer

From George Doyle, June 4, 2008
Subject: Arrangements for Paul Boyer
I spoke with Paul's daughter, Cheryl, last evening and the following arrangements have been made: The viewing will be Sunday, June 8 4-8 p.m. at Chiles Shawnee Chapel and the funeral will be Monday, June 9 at 10:00 a.m. at Cable Road Alliance Church. She has requested that any contributions be sent to Cable Road Alliance Church 2264 N. Cable Rd., Lima, OH 45807. I would appreciate it if all of you could spread the word since I do not have all of the e-mails of Paul's friends. Some of you have sent me some really nice quotes to use in the Eulogy, and if you have not and would like to send me some memories of Paul, please do so by this Friday so I can include them. Thank you.
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company