Wednesday, October 22, 2008

News you can use.....

From Molly Janczyk, October 22, 2008
Subject: RE: RX
Sure does. Thanks, Lynne!
From Lynne Matthaes, October 22, 2008
Subject: Re: RX
Giant Eagle also does this and sometimes you can get a coupon in the doctor's office for .50 cents off a gallon of gas up to thirty gallons. We use these when we can get them and that is a big savings on gas. We also buy gift cards at Giant Eagle when we know we are going out to eat or need to shop for gifts, this also saves us on gasoline. Every little bit helps.
From Molly Janczyk, October 22, 2008
Subject: RE: RX
I calculated all our meds and for us this did not save anything. Some of our 90 day RX's are under $10. It turned out to be about the exact same for us. But, THANKS, because for some it is very useful. Depends on the meds.
From Teresa Pressler, October 22, 2008
Subject: RX
A doctor told me about Kroger having RX generic meds for 90 day supply for $10.I can get all of mine but one for $10.This is cheaper than STRS mail order.Thought I would pass the info.She saved me money by mentioning this.I thanked her.What used to cost me $75 now cost me $30.Teresa
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company