Sunday, November 23, 2008

Shirlee Zerkel: More questions about the lost disks

Shirlee Zerkel to Tim Myers, November 23, 2008
Subject: More Questions
Dear Mr. Myers:
I still have some unanswered questions that were on my first email to you.
1. Why did it take Medical Mutual so long to notify us -- it was reported Oct 23, 2008 and the letter to me from Medical Mutual was mailed on Nov. 8th? No word until after the 8th from anyone to those of us directly involved.
2. What had been the usual form of delivery for the disks in the past?
3. Why weren't the disks encrypted in the past?
Thank heavens they are now going to be sent electronically and I hope encrypted!
4. I also want to know what you meant when you stated to me in one of your emails: "that the disks had no STRS information on them." If they did not have STRS information on them, why were they being sent from Medical Mutual to STRS? Why did it have people's names and Social Security numbers on the disks?
Thanks for considering my questions,
Shirlee Zerkel
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company