Tuesday, February 24, 2009

John Bos and Mike Nehf re: STRS monthly financial statements

From John Bos, February 24, 2009
Subject: Re: Monthly Financial Statements of STRS
Thank You,
John Bos

From Mike Nehf, February 24, 2009
Subject: RE: Monthly Financial Statements of STRS
John,
I’m forwarding your request to my staff.
Mike Nehf
From John Bos, February 23, 2009

Subject: Monthly Financial Statements of STRS
Good Morning Mr. Nehf,
I went to the STRS webpage to seek the Jan.30th fianacial statement for STRS and for the Health Care Stabilization Fund. Unfortunately I do not find the promised information.
Please inform me where it is located on the web site. I still believe it should be included in the electronic newsletter so that all those interested can see the monthly amount.
Thanks for your assistance in educating me on the location or to see that the amount is promptly posted as promised. This is a total waste of your valuable time.
John Bos
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company