Friday, September 18, 2009

An OSU retiree wants to know.............

From Kathie Bracy, September 18, 2009
Subject: Re: fighting pension changes
Hi xxx --
Thanks for writing. Quick answer for now, as I'm on my way to STRS for "the big vote". Check out this post, as it may give you some ideas:
Kathie Bracy

From an OSU retiree, September 17, 2009
Subject: fighting pension changes
Hi, I am also a retired OSU teacher and am writing you to request your advice in how best to keep up with the proposed changes to our pensions and how to fight them. I recently found your blog when I googled fighting STRS benefit changes.
I would appreciate your advice and would be happy to give you any further information you might require.
Sincerely,
[xxx]
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company