Wednesday, November 11, 2009

STRS: Top 10 Country Hits


By Popular Demand, STRS's Top 10 Country Hits!

10. STRS Sold Me The Tractor, But All I Got Was The Shaft

9. Wake Up LIttle Susie; STRS Is Broke And It's Time To Get a Job

8. STRS Put My Money In The Stock, But They All Ran Away

7. I Lost My Baby When I Lost My 13th Check

6. My Baby Promised Me Love Until She Saw My COLA

5. How Did We Lose So Much So Fast?

4. If You Can't Live Without Your Health Care, Why Aren't You Dead Already?

3. Bye, Bye COLA; Bye, Bye Health Care; Hello Poverty; I Think I'm Gonna Cry

2. Whether I'm Good Or Whether I'm Bad, My PBI Is By My Side

1. The Investment Staff Got the Bonus And I Got The Finger

Rich DeColibus, November 11, 2009
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company