Tuesday, December 08, 2009
- Name: Kathie Bracy
- Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States
A graduate of the Oberlin Conservatory of Music and the Baylor University School of Music, I am a professional symphony musician by background. I am also a retired elementary classroom teacher (nonmusic), having taught in the Alliance (OH) City Schools 2-1/2 years and the Columbus Public Schools 30 years. My first job was as harp instructor at The University of Texas; currently I am a Lecturer in Harp at The University of Mount Union. As a retired educator and a life member of a number of professional organizations, including the Ohio Retired Teachers Association and the Ohio Education Association-Retired, I also worked through CORE (Concerned Ohio Retired Educators, which officially disbanded 9/20/12) to help bring about badly needed reform in our teachers retirement system, STRS Ohio. My e-mail: email@example.com.
- Medicare "Advantage"? Advantage to WHOM?
- Letter to Dispatch: Medicare Advantage drawbacks
- John Curry: Business as usual at STRS
- Answers re: Gym membership
- Molly Janczyk: Answers from Aristotle Hutras
- No CORE meeting in December
- ORSC meeting scheduled for December 9
- A Message From Michael Nehf, STRS Ohio Executive D...
- STRS Flashback - 6 Years Ago - "pooling" and Bill ...
- Rich Cordray speaks out re: his latest lawsuit aga...