Monday, December 14, 2009

RH Jones: Visteon - Ford Motor Co.

From RH Jones, December 14, 2009
Subject: Visteon - Ford Motor Co
To all:
This message below is an email that I received from a relative that retired as a unionized worker having built Ford vehicles in Indiana for over 30-years. It is my opinion that Ford is creating profits, at the expense of their retired workers. Their present management and workers are "earning" big 6-figure pay, while at the same time forcing cuts for the very people who kept Ford in business over the last 3 or more generations.
Does that surprise you Ohio educators? This tactic is being done to public employees as well. There are many millions of retired elderly workers in both the private and public sectors that need to exercise their "gray power" by keeping track of the politicians that go along with this tomfoolery and vote them out of office. How dare these politicians, managers, and active employees who would cut off health care and retirement benefits from their mothers, fathers, grandparents, and teachers! If they have any humanity and conscience, their shame must an awful burden to bear. Aged folks, we have work to do and the time to do it; Let us together: use our God inspired US Constitution to win over the decent retirement we worked so hard for during our working years.
Personally, I am going to keep my 7-year old American car until death do us part. And, I am damned sure that I will not send my hard earned pension money overseas to foreign automobile manufacturers that are exploiting their elderly even more than Ford.
That's my opinion,
Robert Hudson Jones, a retired Ohio public school teacher
Subject: Visteon - Ford Motor Co
Hi All, thought I would email you all and let you know that Federal Court in Connecticut sided with Ford and Visteon, as of Dec. 17, 2009, all retires and past employees will loose there Health, and Life Insurance. Also they filled with the Federal government to have them take over our pensions plans. Our pensions stop Feb. 1st, 2009. I guess I worked all that overtime to build my pension up for nothing, I will never buy another Ford product again for as long as I live. I can't believe that our class action lawsuit was thrown out like a piece of scrap paper. I don't know what is going to happen to this country??? Our government leaders are in there offices to get rich for themselves, I read in the paper this morning that both of our Senators, Lincoln and Pryor voted in the 60 majority and Evan Bayh of Indiana a democratic voted against. Please keep all of Connersville and myself in your prayers and pray for our nation. Thanks for listening, Dona
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company