Monday, May 24, 2010

Message of thanks from new STRS board member Dale Price

From Dale Price, May 22, 2010
(To John Curry, Dave Parshall, Kathie Bracy, Marie Fetters and other supporters)
Subject: Successful STRS election

Dave, John, Kathie and Marie

Thank you for your efforts on my behalf in the STRS Retirement Board election. Whether it be financial, inviting me to speak, talking to others, producing campaign materials, or giving me advice and moral support, I could not have had the success that I did without you.

I realize that the work before me over the next 4-years will make the past 8-months seem like nothing. I am expecting my first mailing of materials from the STRS office in the next few days, with another to follow in a week.

Iit is a good thing I like to read and can decipher pages of data (math majors do come in handy).

I will do my very best over the next 4-years to continue earning your support as well as that of the active and retired members of STRS.

Dale Price
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company