Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Donald Hyatt: Comments to the STRS Board

From Donald Hyatt, January 19, 2011
Subject: Bob Stein
Mr. Stein,
I am very offended by
"I also know we would be dealing with a more sympathetic executive and legislature if educators and other public employees had been more attentive and active".

~ Bob Stein, STRS Bd member
I was teaching the children of Ohio. I trusted the State of Ohio and the STRS to do the right thing. I spent a lot of time to teach. It takes a lot of time at school and home to do the best for my students, parents, and community.
I guess I was wrong to expect the same from my government and STRS.
I did my job. I guess the government and the STRS did not do their job.
And you blame me,
Shame on you.
Donald Hyatt
Public science teacher at Ashland Jr. High, Upper Arlington Jones Jr. High, Worthington City Schools
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company