Friday, December 20, 2019

Overheard at the coffee bar.....

"Dan's speech kinda' reminds me of the old saw....do your business or get off the pot. He so much hit the nail squarely on the head. We hear nothing of discussion on these matters at the board meeting, do we. Everything is just so cut and dried."
"The silence of the STRS Board member is deafening!"
"When I serve on a Board of any type I feel I have a responsibility to speak up for those I represent. I think the vast number of we STRS members feel the same. There are members on this STRS Board that talk shoulder to shoulder with us in the schools. Did they turn in their vocal cords when when went on the Board??? SPEAK lets hear your voice at Board meetings and stop looking as if you are being lead around the table."
"We will NEVER be able to recoup what they've stolen from us by cutting off our promised (IN WRITING) COLAs...while at the same time they are giving generous raises to STRS employees?! That's the way mob bosses work."
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company