Thursday, May 19, 2022

Julie Sellers to the STRS Board 5/19/22: As a newly elected Board member, I have not received any information from the STRS staff

From Julie Sellers

May 19, 2022

Julie Sellers, President, Cincinnati Federation of Teachers and newly elected STRS Board  member
Good morning, members of the Board,
I'm speaking today as a newly elected member of the Board. Since the election results were released [on May 7], I have not received any information from the STRS staff. During this transitional period it would be beneficial if we received the Board's informational packets to better prepare for when we take office. It would also be helpful if the handouts included charts printed in color.
As I am preparing, could someone please let me know where I can access the amount of fees that have been spent on private equity? I have not been able to find where that data is stored. I thank you in advance for your support so I can be better prepared.
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company