Saturday, August 31, 2024

Rudy defends himself against the AG's baseless accusations: "He should have thought about saying that before he decided to libel me and falsely accuse me."

From ORTA Blog

August 31, 2024
"I will be cleared of any wrongdoing. I just want to keep on working on behalf of the members to help restore the benefits that I think they were promised and deserve."
"The lawsuit is actually, in this case, not an indication of wrongdoing, but the identification of a concern and a mechanism to put some teeth in the investigation."
 - Dave Yost, Ohio Attorney General
"He should have thought about saying that before he decided to libel me and falsely accuse me."
- Rudy Fichtenbaum
 (Screenshot of video)
STRS Ohio Board members Rudy Fichtenbaum and Wade Steen are incurring legal fees, defending themselves against the lawsuit brought against them by A.G. Dave Yost. ORTA will use donations from the Pension Defense Fund to help them, if needed, pay their legal expenses. They have volunteered their time to support Ohio's teachers. Now it's time for us to show our support for them! Make a donation today to the ORTA Pension Defense Fund
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company