Sunday, January 22, 2006

Tom Hall, Molly Janczyk: CORE meeting, endorsement results

From: Molly Janczyk
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2006
Subject: Re: CORE Meeting Minutes for January 19, 2006: Endorsement Results
Good to see you, Tom. Glad you liked Mark too. He was impressive and communicates well to an audience. I think you both bring major strengths to compliment each other. Got to get you on the road with Tom. It's crucial and perhaps Mark can join you when/ if able to get away. We'll do all we can for both of you. We are working on principals passing your info and we have some superintendents willing who feel as we do. We hope to get you both into the schools this way. We'll send your info to RTA's and many will help circulate for you. We're in for some hard work.
From: Tom Hall
To: Molly Janczyk
Subject: Re: CORE Meeting Minutes for January 19, 2006: Endorsement Results
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006
Dear Molly:
Thanks for passing this along. I enjoyed meeting you. I talked to you in person in at the STRS board meeting in the summer of 2005 but didn't know who you were.
Thanks again for all of your help. I'll do my best to try to win this thing, thanks for helping get me the endorsement. I'm glad you endorsed Mark Fredrick too, he impressed me.
Tom Hall
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company