How to copy-and-paste an item from this blog; how to print part of a document or a single item from this blog
How to copy-and-paste from this blog
1. Position your cursor (pointer/arrow) at the beginning of the text you want to copy. The arrow needs to turn into an "I" bar -- looks like a capital "i". Click here. (You won't see anything happen.)
2. Press and hold down the Shift key for the next step.
3. Position your cursor (look for it to become an "I" bar again) at the end of the text you want to copy. Keeping the Shift key down, click again. Your text should be highlighted. Release the Shift key; it will stay highlighted.
4. Right-click your mouse, with the pointer on the highlighted text. On the little drop-down menu, click "Copy."
5. Position your cursor (pointer, arrow) and click (in the document or e-mail) where you want to paste your text.
6. Right-click your mouse. On the little drop-down menu, click "Paste." That should do it.