Thursday, May 04, 2006

Hazel Sidaway's next door neighbor to Tom Curtis: 'I wish I could see you so I could give you a standing ovation'

May 4, 2006
Hello Mr. Curtis,
If this is the Thomas Curtis that wrote the letter to the editor about Hazel Sidaway, I want to applaud you. I wish I could see you so I could give you a standing ovation. I am a retired Canton City teacher and I have the unfortunate experience to live "right next door" to Hazel Sidaway, "the most arrogant person I have ever met." I just applaud you, I wish I had been able to say what you said so eloquently in the paper. My number is [xxx].
Of course you know she cried in court, but she has been at her place in Florida ever since the trial, she hasn't even been home, "thank you, I am so happy about that." Anyhow, I just applaud you again for your letter. I wish more people were writing in. I know Mike Hanke (Repository Editor) is on our side, because his wife is a teacher. Thank you again for your wonderful letter.
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company