Thursday, July 13, 2006

Al Rhonemus: Kudos for Dennis and John

July 13, 2006
Dear Dennis:
Having been a leader in my school district for years, and a board member for 8 years, I know how easy it is to say I GIVE UP, because others criticize our motives to improve the life of others. Thank God I did not give up then nor will I do so as long as I have health and stamina to keep on keeping on.
So please HANG in there despite criticism by Judith and Conni. You and John are on the right track, and please keep up the good work. I believe it will take time to get completely back, but every little effort helps.
Somehow I have lost the e-mail address for John, please convey my same message to him. You two are special and I believe things will become better in the near future. You are in our Prayers every day, and again we thank you for your leadership.
Sincerely,
Al Rhonemus
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company