Thursday, October 26, 2006

From House Speaker Jon A. Husted: Geoffrey Meyers resigns from STRS Board

With Goeff Meyers bailing out due to "the heat of the battle," will our legislature finally listen to the request from Dennis, John, and CORE members who demand accountability? We 400,000+ actives and retirees of STRS don't need another political appointment from the "Country Club Set." Have the legislators learned their lesson? I certainly hope so.
~ John Curry

October 26, 2006
Dear Ms. Bracy:
I received your e-mail regarding Mr. Geoffrey Meyers. Please know that Mr. Meyers has resigned from the STRS Board and Senate President Harris and I will soon begin the process of looking for a new appointment.
Thank you for sharing your concerns with me. If I can be of further assistance, please contact my office.
Sincerely,
Jon A. Husted
Speaker
Ohio House of Representatives
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company