Friday, November 10, 2006

Dennis Leone to meet with Ted Strickland to discuss future solvency of STRS

Dennis Leone to June Hughes, November 10, 2006
Subject: Strickland
Hi June -- So you know, the treasurer of the Dublin City School District, Christopher Mohr, used to work with me for many years when I was supt in Oxford, Ohio, between 1984 and 1997. We have stayed close over the years. Mohr has a link with Strickland (not sure how) and already has asked me if I could join the 2 of them for a meeting in the near future. After my report came out in 2003, Mohr became a watchdog of sorts with the PERS Board. We talk a lot because of mutual interests in this regard. In other words, when we meet Strickland, the future solvency of both STRS and PERS will be the main topic of discussion.
Dennis Leone
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company