Thursday, December 28, 2006

Hey, Medical Mutual, when do you guys get YOUR flu shots?


Michelle Jump to Linda Meinelt, December 27, 2006
Subject: Medical Mutual of Ohio
Dear Ms. Meinelt:
Thank you for your feedback. I will pass along your suggestions to our health care department to share with Medical Mutual.
Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.
Sincerely,
Michelle Jump
Senior Member Service Representative
STRS Ohio
---
From: Linda Meinelt, December 26, 2006
To: HCcomments
Subject: Medical Mutual of Ohio
Today, Dec. 26, I received from Medical Mutual a foldout with autumn leaves (Tis the Season) "When the leaves change color and a chill is in the air, it's time to think about getting your flu shot."
This concerns me on two counts:
1) It is winter, and this would have been far more relative had I received it a month ago.
2) I am being encouraged to get a flu shot and to consider getting a pneumonia shot; thus, it seems to me these should be covered 100% under our policy and not subject to deductible and co-pay.
Linda Meinelt
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company