Wednesday, June 27, 2007

'Duke' Snider and Caremark: Huh???

"Duke" Snider to John Curry, June 26, 2007
Subject: Huh
John, I called Caremark about a prescription which I haven't received. I talked with a customer service supervisor who said they would ship it overnight. Almost in the same sentence he said he would give me a fourteen day supply at my local pharmacy. I said I wouldn't need the fourteen day supply, because it was being shipped overnight. He said it sometimes takes FIVE days to have it shipped overnight. HUH!!!!!!!!!! I also told the customer service supervisor that I placed a check for my wife's bill and a check for my bill in the SAME envelope. One time I had included one check for both of us in the same envelope and talk about confusion, so this is why I write separate checks. Guess what? I guess I must have confused them, because I included both checks in the SAME envelope. Now he wants me to place them in separate envelopes. I said to him (you) surely hires people smart enough to open envelopes and figure out what to do with the contents. HUH!!!!!!!! I thought you might enjoy this high degree of professionalism and intelligence, AND we're paying for it.
Duke
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company