Saturday, September 01, 2007

RH Jones: No sports!

From RH Jones, September 1, 2007
Subject: No sports!
To Kathie & all:
Sorry to have bugged "y'all" with sending my message: Leave education to the pros. I have been having trouble with my sending it. It keeps coming back from Susan Zelman saying "My message is undeliverable". I am presently e-mailing all of you because in my Beacon editorial I left out what seems to be the most important thing to the public: SPORTS! I should have included that first thing in my sentence: There would be no school buses, no free books,and libraries and no social services for students. Again, I am certainly sorry to have so thoughtless to have left out sports, of all things.
RHJones, proud CORE member
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company