Thursday, December 27, 2007
- Name: Kathie Bracy
- Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States
A graduate of the Oberlin Conservatory of Music and the Baylor University School of Music, I am a professional symphony musician by background. I am also a retired elementary classroom teacher (nonmusic), having taught in the Alliance (OH) City Schools 2-1/2 years and the Columbus Public Schools 30 years. My first job was as harp instructor at The University of Texas; currently I am a Lecturer in Harp at The University of Mount Union. As a retired educator and a life member of a number of professional organizations, including the Ohio Retired Teachers Association and the Ohio Education Association-Retired, I also worked through CORE (Concerned Ohio Retired Educators, which officially disbanded 9/20/12) to help bring about badly needed reform in our teachers retirement system, STRS Ohio. My e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Molly Janczyk re: Motions at STRS
- "I believe history has taught us the problems of h...
- John Curry: What the Ohio General Assembly didn't ...
- Click here for the best dancing elves EVER!!!
- Privileged information? Some teachers’ contracts a...
- AARP: Drug plan advocate AND marketer
- New evidence shows risks in taking Zetia
- More comments on 'OEA: In the spirit of open commu...
- Molly Janczyk: Questions for STRS Board
- Molly Janczyk: A response to Bill Leibensperger