Wednesday, January 30, 2008

PBM Watch: June Hughes: Bite hard and don't let go till you get results

From June Hughes, January 30, 2008
Th
e first time I called [Express Scripts], the man who answered was NOT helpful. He delayed things by saying they were just getting set up blah blah I said I didn't care and that if they weren't ready they shouldn't be in the business. I gave up and hung up. Being the bulldog that I am I called back later to speak with someone else. The woman who answered said the order had been put in the system but I found that it was put in a week after I had previously called. She apologized and said they would send it overnight at their expense. They did just that. So, my advice is, be a bulldog, bite hard and don't let go until you get results. It worked for me.
June Hughes (1990)
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company