Thursday, January 10, 2008

Molly Janczyk: Anonymous writer

From Molly Janczyk, January 10, 2008
Subject: Anonymous writer on Kathie's blog: Jim McGreevy
I did not promise I would not say who the writer was and I felt sure I knew who it was since the beginning it was Jim due to the newly inserted Baldrige language along with many similar things which he had used with me tho not ever name calling that I recall with me.
Jim,
I know now it was you writing to Kathie (NOT FROM KATHIE) and it has changed things for me. You have been writing things far stronger to others than what you write me about Dennis which I feel are untrue and completely closed minded and clearly a line drawn for me.
Name calling and mean spirited - which is what you have always said you disagreed with. I cannot trust you and think you played me with a different tune using less inflammatory rhetoric.
Do not use anonymous anymore with any thought that it will remain so. Kathie DID NOT tell me. You have burned some bridges.
There is no discussion on this. I thought you were trying to reach out but you were trying to spread venom.
It is hopeless with you people. You will not change and until you are changed from your positions, you hold no credibility with me.
This changes nothing regarding our work for HB315 which is for retirees, not OEA. OEA is just finally taking steps to do something or show something which should have been done long ago.
Molly Janczyk to Jim McGreevy, January 9, 2008
Subject: Jim: AND Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 22:04:30 -0500
AND he is not an attack dog, he is frustrated over lack of action and support for all the past approved motions of his and Lazares none of which would have occurred and all of which you said you agree with.
If it is you calling Dennis this, he will never believe me again about trying to establish communication with you. I thought in my heart that you wanted to be able to talk with him and he was going to try soon. If he gets wind this was you calling him an attack dog and a leopard, that is dead and I am a liar. Nothing could be further from the truth-Dennis NEVER changed or will change his spots. He is a true believer in and for retirees.
Please tell me you are not calling Dennis an attack dog and a leopard. I assume it is you (anonymous) writing Kathie due to the Baldrige speak.

Labels: , ,

Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company