Monday, February 25, 2008

RH Jones re: George Doyle's editorial in the Lima News

From RH Jones, February 25, 2008
Subject: Fw: Allen County RTA President has
editorial in 2/25/08 Lima News
To all:
George G. Doyle of Lima should run for ORTA President. He is as strong as the Abrams Battle Tanks that are built in Lima. In Lima, tanks are not the only things made of steel. George certainly is too!
RHJones
From RH Jones, February 25, 2008
Subject: Re: Allen County RTA President has
editorial in 2/25/08 Lima News
To George, Pres. AllenCRTA
The news media mentioned this morning of "sticker shock" in regards to the high cost of food. Therefore, your comments concerning the 13th ck. were "right on target" today.
In my county, Summit, my RTA is still full of some Mr. Peers types who haven't helped much those members who pay their dues. Your county association seems to properly informed. Your Lima folks are lucky to have you. Keep up the "heat". I received the "cold shoulder" from my SummitCRTA and my Akron Education Association of which I paid dues into both for a long, long time. It's sad.
RHJones
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company