Friday, May 16, 2008
- Name: Kathie Bracy
- Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States
A graduate of the Oberlin Conservatory of Music and the Baylor University School of Music, I am a professional symphony musician by background. I am also a retired elementary classroom teacher (nonmusic), having taught in the Alliance (OH) City Schools 2-1/2 years and the Columbus Public Schools 30 years. My first job was as harp instructor at The University of Texas; currently I am a Lecturer in Harp at The University of Mount Union. As a retired educator and a life member of a number of professional organizations, including the Ohio Retired Teachers Association and the Ohio Education Association-Retired, I also worked through CORE (Concerned Ohio Retired Educators, which officially disbanded 9/20/12) to help bring about badly needed reform in our teachers retirement system, STRS Ohio. My e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OEA and quack, quack, quack!
- A society of sheep must in time beget a governme...
- From STRS: Recap of May 2008 Board meeting
- STRS May 2008 Board meeting: May 14, 15, 16
- A new domain name for WCRTA
- Duane Tron re: cost of healthcare increase for the...
- Dave Parshall: Rebuttal to OEA's slanderous commen...
- Do you see a pattern here?
- BREAKING NEWS May 9, 2008 John Lazares to address ...
- Next CORE meeting May 15