Monday, May 12, 2008

A word of thanks from Dan Vincent

From Dan Vincent, May 12, 2008
Subject: Thank You
Dear Friends:
Well - we put up a good fight, but it was not meant to be, was it? However, I would do it all over again if for only one reason - to let the STRS know that there are still people out there "watching" the decision-making coming out of Columbus. I would rather have been a candidate and lost, than to have any other candidate run unopposed. Unopposed means apathy. When it comes to our future, no member of STRS should be apathetic.
I want to THANK everyone who worked so hard to help me get my name out in Ohio. There will be future elections coming up - perhaps next time another candidate will step up and meet the challenge.
Again - MUCH thanks to all who helped.
Dan Vincent
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company