Thursday, July 24, 2008

Want a generic for Zocor and live near Costco? They beat STRS's (Express Scripts) 3 month price!‏

June Hughes to John Curry, July 24, 2008
I just called and it would cost me $25 for 3 months at Express, {$48 at Target}. Not bad but I have to deal with ordering by phone on time and having it sent by mail - hopefully. I've only had one problem with the mailing of a prescription and it was with Caremark. It's not a big deal difference but it is a difference (I told the person on the phone that) and I can always shop at Costco for other things at the same time. June
From John Curry, July 24, 2008
June....what would STRS's mail-in charge for 3 months of this same med.?
From June Hughes, July 24, 2008
Subject: Re: Quit picking on the pillmakers.....NOT! An MD speaks out!
Costco has the generic Zocor (they only carry the generic) and they sell a 3 months' supply for $19.36, Target has it for $48. I'm going to start the generic in a few days from Costco........June
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company