Saturday, December 06, 2008

John Bos: Request for investment numbers

From John Bos, December 5, 2008
Subject: Monthly Balance of Investments

Good Morning Mr. Nehf,

I have been reviewing the monthly news of STRS and have not been able to find appropriate data to assist me in a stastical project.

I would request the value of the STRS investments by month for the past 24 months. (composite number) This information is NOT included in the monthly report that is distributed via the internet. I have not been able to secure this information via normal methods. This information should be available to every member (active and retired).

Please have the appropriate personnel send this information to me at their earliest convenience.

I appreciate your efforts to solve multiple problems in a DIFFICULT environment. I truly understand that you are caught in the middle of multiple pressures and ideas. If the market does not correct soon, there will be no winners.

Sincerely,

John Bos

Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company