Sunday, August 02, 2009

RH Jones to ORTA, OEA and OFT re: COLA

From RH Jones, July 30, 2009
Subject: A proud agitator's opinion on our COLA
To all:
It has been given to me by an anonymous person -- that I will not name -- that: “a top official at the ORTA is trying to find out how many may ORTA members may want to reduce the 3% COLA, and by what percentages. And, How many cuts do you want? It was, also, mentioned by another high-ranking ORTA member: that we of the CORE group are ‘agitators’.” Personally, I am agitated that any union person would agree to any “cutbacks” which may be illegal to cut in the first place. We are “grandfathered”.
I personally believe that this quote above is accurate and truthful information. For myself, I am quite proud to be called an agitator; for without agitators there would be no America, no Constitution and no Bill of Rights. It is my supposition that: if we were now living in the time of the American Revolution, the ORTA “leadership”, so it seems, would be working hard to keep Britain in control of us.
RHJones, proud to be an agitated STRS retired teacher
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company