Tuesday, September 08, 2009
- Name: Kathie Bracy
- Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States
A graduate of the Oberlin Conservatory of Music and the Baylor University School of Music, I am a professional symphony musician by background. I am also a retired elementary classroom teacher (nonmusic), having taught in the Alliance (OH) City Schools 2-1/2 years and the Columbus Public Schools 30 years. My first job was as harp instructor at The University of Texas; currently I am a Lecturer in Harp at The University of Mount Union. As a retired educator and a life member of a number of professional organizations, including the Ohio Retired Teachers Association and the Ohio Education Association-Retired, I also worked through CORE (Concerned Ohio Retired Educators, which officially disbanded 9/20/12) to help bring about badly needed reform in our teachers retirement system, STRS Ohio. My e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shirlee Zerkel: Questions for Greg Nickell
- We stakeholders at STRS want to say thank you, onc...
- Bonuses and the CalSTRS Retirement System
- ORSC meeting September 9
- Lynne Bracy to Pat Frost-Brooks: OEA has never bee...
- John Curry: A letter to the OEA leadership
- Tom Curtis to Mike Nehf: Fourth request on cost re...
- Who does Ramser really "love?"
- Jim N. Reed: Perspective on STRS Board proposal to...
- Legislative update on pension systems