Monday, March 08, 2010

John Curry: Which is it, Mike? (Third request)

Still waiting.....
John Curry to Mike Nehf, March 8, 2010
Mr. Nehf,
It has now been almost six months since my last (second) request for an explanation of a letter that was sent to an STRS benefits recipient, namely me. I have been patient because I know that you are a busy fellow and have lots on your plate but ....six months? Maybe you have forgotten about it but I haven't so...here it is again.
Mike, retirees with serious questions won't go away, they just keep coming back until they get an answer. It is hoped that you will find the time to answer this question this time so that future letters are not needed. Many of my fellow retirees also want to know your answer to the question asked below. Thank you.
John Curry
Posted March 8, 2010
Click above image to enlarge.

Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company