Friday, March 04, 2011

Somehow I think Hite's Administrative Aide just missed the message...don't you?

Senator Cliff Hite to "Duke" Snider, Thursday, March 3, 2011
Subject: RE:
sd01@senate.state.oh.us"I love myself"
Mr. Snider,
Thank you for participating in the democratic process and writing your Senator. We appreciate all concerns, including the ones that you have addressed. Senator Hite is certainly proud of his education and coaching career. Thank you again for taking the time to write our office.
Alexandria Mock
Administrative Aide to State Senator Cliff Hite
alexandria.mock@senate.state.oh.us
sd01@senate.state.oh.us
(614) 466-8150
Ken "Duke" Snider to Senator Hite, March 3, 2011
Subject:
sd01@senate.state.oh.us"I love myself"
Senator Hite, (I really don’t care to use the title Senator for you.)
Do you realize how ridiculous you presented yourself yesterday? Oh, I’m not bragging, while holding your “ring” up in the air. You presented yourself as an arrogant, bragging man reliving your football days, and you call yourself a Senator?
Let’s see now, aren’t you receiving a check from STRS and a check from the Great State of Ohio which I think is a great state only some individuals aren’t so great.
Maybe the next election people will change their minds and vote for someone who doesn’t go on and on about their “glory days”, and then you can flash your ring and tell stories of your “glory years” to those who will listen as you sit in a chair at the local bar, restaurant or wherever people will listen to you.
Maybe they would like to hear stories about Ben and your quarterback when you were coaching, and I think you were a “coach” weren’t you? Maybe you can call Ben R. and tell him your stories.
Of course the above is my opinion (which doesn’t mean anything to politicians) and if I made any errors I apologize and please correct me.
Duke Snider, retired educator, CORE Member, M.Ed.
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company