Thursday, May 11, 2017

You can bet nobody at STRS has to look for a cheaper apartment now! Thanks, Board!

STRS retiree to John Curry
May 11, 2017
John, I am looking into finding an apartment due to increase. As my STRS check is going down, I have to look into lower living costs. I just can't believe I am facing this due to the incompetency of STRS. I only fear more doom is coming. I have called several places and told them about STRS and its financial condition. Several of the resident managers said they have gotten calls from people like me and the STRS mess. Isn't that just wonderful??? I can't believe I am facing this at age seventy. Can't something be done with this STRS group?  I know they meet next week, but they seem insurmountable.
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company