Monday, May 20, 2019

Suzanne Laird to STRS: Members should be allowed to publish in the STRS newsletter

From:Suzanne Laird
To: contactus@strsoh.org
Sent: 5/20/2019 1:14:55 PM 
TimeSubject: Re: OtherDear Ms. Donald,
Thank you for responding so promptly.
I believe the members have a right to publish in their own newsletter. Perhaps one page of every edition should be dedicated to this. Much of the information currently published is one sided.
Or, one question could be posed in each edition, answered by the appropriate department head.
That would be a start, anyway.....
I could use your assistance in passing this suggestion up the line.
Please forward my suggestion to any and all parties who could make this small suggestion a reality.
Thanks for your help,
Suzanne Laird
On Monday, May 20, 2019, 8:16 AM, ContactUs wrote:
Ms. Laird,
Thank you for contacting STRS Ohio. However, we do not publish member statements in our newsletters.
If I can be of further assistance, please let me know.
Sincerely,
Kim Donald
Member Services
STRS Ohio
-----Original Message-----
From: Contact Form Submission
Sent: Sunday, May 19, 2019 11:33 PM
To: ContactUs
Subject: Other
From: Suzanne Laird
Message:
I spoke at the last Board meeting, on 5/16/2019, and would like my comments printed in the next STRS Ohio News. Who do I forward my short speech to, in order that it may be included?
Thank you,
Suzanne Laird
Larry KehresMount Union Collge
Division III
web page counter
Vermont Teddy Bear Company